1/4 cup of dry instant rice
1/4 cup of warm water
1 tsp. antiseptic such as Listerine or Bactine
1. Put rice in bowl.
2. Pour in 1/2 cup of water and let set overnight.
3. Pour this into a blender and add 1/4 cup of warm water.
4. Liquefy for 5 minutes. Do not under mix or paste will be lumpy.
5. Pour liquid mixture into a saucepan and add 1/2 cup of water.
6. Warm for 5 minutes stirring constantly.
7. Remove from heat and let cool.
8. Add antiseptic to prevent spoilage.
Makes 1/2 cup. Store in a covered glass jar.